September has already finished and I have to look back to this month and check all my goals and how they have turned in the end. September has been a great, really, really great for me and my goals. SPOILER ALERT: I have accomplished my biggest goal ever (at least, in the writing deparment). Since it has been such a great month, I have already written down my goals for October, adapted to keep with this awesome situation. So, without further ado, let’s talk about September and October Goals!
Spanish version: Metas de octubre
- Write everyday – I didn’t accomplished this one completely, although I wrote for more than half the month and, during that period of time, I wrote on some days for the amount of several more days. TOTAL: 17/30 days.
- Write (at least) 30,000 words during the whole month – I didn’t accomplished completely although I wrote a lot. TOTAL: 22,085/30,000 words.
- Finish the novel (draft #1) – I DID IT!! I DID IT!! This goal has more value that any other goal, and even several put together.
- Finish Carnival (draft #1) – Not yet, although I started working on it again on September.
- Print the novel and El Sepulturero (draft #2) (a short novel that I wrote several months ago) – Did it!!
- Finish with the details for Project #1 – Almost did it.
- Finish with the details for Project #2 – Did it!!
- Publish Project #2 – Failed this.
- Post twice a week – Did it!!
- Exercise everyday – Did it!!
- Read (at least) 1 book – Did it!!
- Post on Instagram everyday – Did it!!
- Study (at least) 10 hours per week – Did it!!
- Write everyday
- Write (at least) 30,000 words during the whole month
- Finish Carnival (draft #1)
- Do Prep NaNoWriMo (I will talk about it in another post)
- Edit El Sepulturero ( for the 1st time)
- Publish Project #1
- Publish Project #2
- Post twice a week
- Step up the “Promotion Game”
- Exercise everyday
- Read (at least) 1 book
- Post on Instagram every other day
- Study everyday
Do you set goals for each month? If so, what are your October’s Goals? Let me know in the comments below and/or my social networks 🙂
Have a nice month and good luck with your goals!